Sunday, March 29, 2009

This is my first attempt at blogging - something I never thought I would do! My reason is that I have "found" digital scrapbooking and am totally obsessed! I started paper scrapbooking January 2008, intending making a beautiful book of memories for our daughter who was turning 18 in June 2008.

February 2009, I discovered digital scrapbooking. I had been looking around the internet, discovering all the wonderful things and it took me quite a while to actually do my first layout. I was scared to start in case I couldn't do it!

I am now, a month later, on 6 creative teams - DigiScrap Statiaon, Bouquet of Pixels, JayaPrem's Hangout, Scrapbird, Scrappin Out Loud and KJoi Studios. It is so much fun. Each time I start a new kit, I absorb the "mood" of the papers and elements first. Once I start a layout, if it is working well for me, I get an excited tingly feeling, and know things are going well!

I would love you to have a look around my layouts, knowing that I am very new to this, and if you would like to contact me, please email me. I would be very happy to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment